Yes Organic Lubricant
NZ$15.99USD11.19 - NZ$49.99USD34.99
Sometimes a product can cost a different amount for a different size / colour combination
- YES water-based organic lubricant has the dual function of outstanding lubrication and deep re-moisturising
- YES is a world first in certified organic lubricants, so you can now choose exactly what you put inside your body!
- This gel style lubricant is based on Aloe Vera and has NO parabens, glycerin, petro-chemicals, NO spermicidal effect and is hypo allergenic. customer feedback indicates Yes Lubricant is the least likely to cause sensitivity
- Great for couples trying for pregnancy who want optimum conditions
- The 25ml bottle is a very cute, discreet, purse-sized lube, or go for the larger 75ml fliptop bottle.
- For Pleasure, Purity and Performance, YES is a stand-alone product.
Yes® water-based organic ingredients:
Organic Aloe Vera, a renowned skin food; organic Flax extract which is particularly beneficial for the mucous membranes and three synergistic plant based gums - Guar, Locust Bean and Xanthan, all of which contribute to the deep velvety texture. Food quality preservatives are included and citric acid to buffer the pH.
Product id: #4283
Yes Organic Lubricant; Great lube. Cool bottle. Easy to use and lasts a while. Very expensive.
Yes Organic Lubricant;) Amazing lube. I'm 14 and sometimes while putting in tampons it hurts. A little dab of this-problem solved :)
Good feel - nice and slippery but doesn't run all over the place, not sticky, and lasts well. No smell, good for use with silicone dildos. Very impressed!
Looks like it might be a good alternative to Sylk, and at least it comes in a larger size. Shame not to see the local product being offered though!
Love this lube! It's good to know it is all natural and it works well with my toys. Seems to last a decent time and easy to apply. Great bottle too
I'm allergic to just about every lube on the market (including Probe) so was thrilled to find no reaction to this. Fantastic! I like the fact it has an aloe vera base and the bottle is well designed too. Thanks for getting this in.
Amazing product - fantastic to see a truly organic lube. Feels like bliss.
It only takes a second to add your anonymous voice. Review it now
tips for use
- Yes® water-based organic ingredients:
- Organic Aloe Vera, a renowned skin food; organic Flax extract which is particularly beneficial for the mucous membranes and three synergistic plant based gums - Guar, Locust Bean and Xanthan, all of which contribute to the deep velvety texture
- Food quality preservatives are included and citric acid to buffer the pH
more product information
- Materials: Skin friendly