- Home >
- Sex Toys >
- Smartballs & Sex Extras >
- Fun Factory Smartballs >
- Smartballs Uno For Toning Pelvic Floor
Smartballs Uno For Toning Pelvic Floor
- You may have heard about the pelvic floor balls from Fifty Shades of Grey, SmartBalls are the quality version and are the safe alternative to the 'silver duo balls' and are made from medical grade silicone.
- SmartBalls offer stronger orgasms, improved pelvic floor strength and confidence for women who have lost it as a result of bladder weakness (very common as a result of having pregnancy, inheited factors and aging).
- SmartBalls Uno are a smart and easy solution for women and ideal for beginners
- It does require an initial period of repeated use to enjoy the benefits.
- Your pelvic floor muscles will develop muscle tone over time whilst you use the balls.
- It will take a number of weeks to notice a difference, especially if you have recently given birth or have bladder weakness issues.
- Do not despair if you find it difficult to hold the SmartBalls in the first few times you use them, this will improve quite quickly
- All SmartBalls will be sent out with step by step intructions on how to use them.
- Believe me it gets easier with practise! The Smart Balls Uno weigh 42gms, half the weight of the Duo balls.
- The Smartballs are inserted vaginally and move or rest on the pelvic floor muscles giving you an inner workout. All you have to do is pop them inside and the SmartBalls and your body will do the rest!
- SmartBalls can be worn as you go about your daily routine, sitting, standing or exercising. Simply remove when lying down
- FIND OUT MORE about whether you need to use SmartBalls and how to use them.
- If you have questions about using SmartBalls and pregnancy, we've answered them in this customer question.
SmartBalls are not suitable for use during pregnancy and can be used at least 6 weeks after giving birth
Product id: #4587
Smartballs Uno For Toning Pelvic Floor ;) I'm finding the Uno ball very easy to use, and has really helped out with a long orgasm too, amazing, I was skeptical at first but I'm a believer now.
Smartballs Uno For Toning Pelvic Floor:) I have owned this product for a couple of months now and have noticed a excellent improvement. My sensations have really improved down there. I really feel the difference when my husband is inside me too. They are excellent I am going to buy the double set this month. Thank u device.
Smartballs Uno For Toning Pelvic Floor:) I bought this about a week ago and I find I can hold it in quite easily but when I go to the toilet and push, it pops out. Not sure what to do about that. Reply from D.VICE; this take a little bit of practise and as you g more control of your pelvic floor muscles, you will be able to hold the balls in and go to the toilet.
Smartballs Uno For Toning Pelvic Floor :) I love this product. One problem, i find the cord to be too thick, i can feel it constantly and its kind of annoying. Would be perfect if this could be changed. From D.VICE; We recommend using a little lubricant on the cord for greater comfort.
Smartballs Uno For Toning Pelvic Floor ;) Having had 2 kids I was keen to try and I like this product overall. Just started using. Managed to wear it 12 hrs 1st time no probs. Thought the string could be a bit longer and a little thinner - pushed up as high as I can there was not much string sticking out. Thinking it was the ball slipping down I had to keep checking but the ball ok, it was the tiny bit of string annoying the heck out of me. Other than that its great, not used long enough to notice improvement in sex life or "wet sneezes" but happy I can keep it in ok and intend to keep it up.
Smartballs Uno For Toning Pelvic Floor ;) I used the uno then went up to the duo after a few months. I love the whole range. My sex life is so much better now my pelvic floor muscles are back in working order. Thanks D Vice
To start with I tried the originall Smart Balls with the 2 balls, but I found it almost impossible to keep them in. As I have got older I have noticed a real issue with having to go to the toilet all the time, especially at night. Sneezing wetting my pants etc. So I have been trialling the Uno. It took a week or two, but now I am wearing them all day and have done for 2 weeks. I am getting up fewer times in the night and notice less incontinence issues when I exercise. I did try using the double balls again but still can't hold them in. The helpful ladies at D.VICE recommended continuing for another 2-3 weeks of all day wear with the Uno and then try the double balls again. It has definately been worthwhile persservering.
I had the uno ball but I found it would work its way out after a couple of hours. A couple of days ago, it fell into the toilet. A bit disappointed as I had only used it twice before. I gave birth 8 weeks ago so I really wanted it to tighten up my pelvic floor muscles.
These are really easy to insert and feel really comfortable while in use. My only gripe is that the string is kinda stretchy and makes it quite hard to remove them, especially because your muscles clamp around them. Otherwise they rock!
I had a lot of difficulty keeping the double balls in, the lower ball would work its way down and pop out. This did worry me quite a bit as I know I really need them! I asked at the D.VICE shop and the sales assistant reccomended the Uno ball. Success! I can hold the single ball in easily and have noticed a difference after a few weeks of use. I am working up to trying two balls again... I would reccomend starting with the Uno ball
These look like sperm and it makes me smile :)
It only takes a second to add your anonymous voice. Review it now
tips for use
- Apply a little waterbased lubricant prior to inserting your Smartball Uno
- Wear around home initially so you get used to the senstaion and are comfortable
- Aim to wear your Smartball Uno all day for a period of 6-8 weeks to provide a focused inner workout
- Once you have regained pelvic floor strength wear a few days per fortnight for maintenance
- The stronger your pelvic floor muscles the stronger your orgasmic response!
- If the cord is uncomfortable, we recommend applying a little lubricant and inserting in the vagina so it is out of the way.
more product information
- Materials: Phthalate Free, Skin friendly, 100% Silicone
- Weight: 42grams
- Warranty: 12 Month Warranty
- G-spot information